Click the PopUp player to listen to some songs!
1) "The Rush." Supernova refuses to believe that Dr. Bonnie (formerly a hero and an addict herself) could possibly be happy without the thrills she used to have. Dr. Bonnie tries to convince him that nope, she's doing just fine with the clean life. Just fine.
2) "The Great Fondue." After a month of false bravado, Fondue finally comes clean about how much his overeating has ruined his career as a hero. And, plumbing the depths of his shame, he makes a terrible discovery.
3) "Higher Super Power." When Supernova realizes he does have a problem, he doesn't know where to turn. Dr. Bonnie tells him where he can look.
3) "True Identity." Just who is the shadowy Nightmare the Night-Stallion? What secrets does he hold? In this number, we learn. Or do we? Shhhh! Don't tell.
4) "13th Stepping." There's no sex allowed at Origins, and The Scarlet Letter is too old for Supernova anyway. But she holds the power of superseduction, and that doesn't make it easy for him...